- Coyotes' Smith: Concussion protocol has flaws
- Flames acquire defenseman Stone from Coyotes
- Coyotes prospect scores goal with opponent's stick
- Will Dallas wave the white flag before deadline?
- Fitzgerald moonlights as an Arizona Coyote
- Isles, Coyotes need new homes
- ASU leaves deal to bring Coyotes to Tempe
- Stars get G Peters from Coyotes for prospects
- Atlantic Division wins All-Star Skills Competition
- Grading every team at the All-Star break
- Coyotes' Holland fined for punching opponent
- Trocheck, McDavid, Matthews top under-24 rankings
- Photos: Day in the life of John Scott
- John Scott: All-Star dad
- Ranking the top 50 NHL prospects
- Prospect Progress Report: Pacific Division
- The WJC Americans closest to the NHL
- NHL trade season preview: West
- Caps' Kuznetsov fined $2K for embellishment
On this date: 'Miracle on Ice'
On Feb. 22, 1980, the United States ice hockey team, composed exclusively of amateur players, stuns the defending gold medalist Soviet Union at the Winter Olympics in Lake Placid, New York.
Palat's 2 goals seals win for Lightning over Oilers
Tampa Bay left wing Ondrej Palat strikes two goals over Edmonton goalie Laurent Brossoit's head, helping the Lightning seal a 4-1 win over the Oilers.
Turris and Karlsson sneak by Devils in Senators' 2-1 win
Senators center Kyle Turris flickers a shot behind Devils goalie Cory Schneider in the second period, topping it off with an icing on the cake shot from defender Erik Karlsson early in the third period for Ottawa in their 2-1 win over New Jersey.