#7 Blaine Gabbert
- Fox says Bears sticking with Glennon as starting quarterback
- Seahawks bench RB Eddie Lacy vs. 49ers
- WR Decker starts for Titans ahead of 1st draft pick Davis
- Cardinals' roster hopefuls set for last preseason game
- Jaguars owner says he would be open to signing Kaepernick
- Arians has much to criticize in Arizona's final week of camp
- Rams hope rookie TE Everett can lead revival in red zone
- Decade of disappointment: Bucs, Jags to end playoff drought?
- Cardinals rookie Logan dislocates wrist, out 12 weeks
- Stars and starters sit out, Cowboys beat Cardinals 20-18
CTE diagnosis not cause for Hernandez's crimes
After Aaron Hernandez was diagnosed with stage 3 chronic traumatic encephalopathy, SC6 discusses the impact of the brain disease on Hernandez's actions.
Elliott not making excuse for poor effort
Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott addresses his lack of effort on Sunday against the Broncos.
Advance stages of CTE found in Hernandez's brain
Tedy Bruschi reacts to the news that his former teammate Aaron Hernandez had severe signs of CTE when he took his own life in a Massachusetts prison.