#12 Colt McCoy
- Regardless of baby's timing, Cousins will play
- Redskins cut Nate Sudfeld, go with 2 quarterbacks
- Browns believe Kizer has 'right stuff' to end QB futility
- Could DeShone Kizer end Browns' history of QB misfortune?
- McCoy says he's ready if Redskins call, this year or next
- Cousins' situation creates urgency, uncertainty for Redskins
- Teams mull if backup QBs have what it takes to start
- Replacing long snappers is tough in-game task
- Big Ben a painful reminder to Browns of what might have been
- Redskins' Cavanaugh is an accomplished quarterback whisperer
Goodell recaps meeting with players
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell describes the meeting held in New York with players. Both sides discussed issues the players are trying to bring attention to.
Schefter: Elliott continues to be in 'legal limbo'
Adam Schefter reports on Ezekiel Elliot's legal team pulling the latest victory after a New York judge ruled in Elliott's favor of granting a temporary restraining order.
'Unprecedented dialogue' between owner and players
Jim Trotter and Sal Paolantonio recap the day in New York with NFL owners and players discussing a plan for how to bring social justice issues to the community.