#16 Colt McCoy
- Teams mull if backup QBs have what it takes to start
- Replacing long snappers is tough in-game task
- Big Ben a painful reminder to Browns of what might have been
- Redskins' Cavanaugh is an accomplished quarterback whisperer
- Cousins resting means McCoy, Sudfeld get valuable experience
- Redskins' McCoy accepting of his role as No. 2 quarterback
- Redskins need new-look defense to come together at camp
- Cousins to play with franchise tag, no deal with Redskins
- Cousins has 'permission now to take ownership' of Redskins
- Ranking the Browns' 24 QBs since 1999 from worst to first
Polian says 'no hope' if Hackenberg can't run the system
Bill Polian believes it's time to allow Christian Hackenberg to be the Jets quarterback because he should know the playbook by now.
Marshall's veteran presence helping Giants' WRs
Damien Woody's only concern with Brandon Marshall adjusting with the Giants is how he will handle being the No. 2 wide receiver behind Odell Beckham Jr.
James Harrison can lift an insane amount of weight
James Harrison has become notorious for posting videos of his intense weightlifting regimen on Instagram, and at 39 years old, the Steelers linebacker looks as strong as ever.