#5 J.R. Smith
- LeBron wants Cavs, Smith to resolve dispute
- Cavs' Williams retiring; J.R. Smith not at camp
- Williams happy to lend Cavs an experienced hand
- Sources: Without deal, Smith to skip Cavs camp
- Darrelle Revis fires back at J.R. Smith after Twitter criticism
- Smith on re-signing with Cavs: 'Soon, I hope'
- Sources: LeBron informs Cavs he will return
- J.R. Smith puts on a shirt for impressive driving range session
- Cavs GM: 'Intend to keep this group together'
- Look of a champion: Shirt of Smith's tats on sale
Dwyane Wade’s leadership paying early dividends in camp for Bulls
Rose: Training camp with Knicks best of career
Sources: 76ers' Simmons to have foot surgery
LeBron wants Cavs, Smith to resolve dispute
Bosh: Learned of failed physical through media
Noah skips military dinner, cites anti-war stance
Doolittle: What FAs can fill holes for contenders
Stephen A.: Sixers fans lose only reason to cheer
Stephen A. Smith says the 76ers are still destined to improve even with the loss of Ben Simmons with a fractured foot.
Simmons likely to have surgery on right foot
Dr. Mark Adickes says Ben Simmons appears to be suffering from the same injury as Kevin Durant and Dez Bryant, which means he's looking at a minimum two-month recovery period.
LeBron: 'Smith works his ass off every day'
LeBron James stumps for J.R. Smith after the fourth day of camp without him due to a contract stalemate with the Cavaliers.