#43 Mark Melancon
- Nationals release former closer Jonathan Papelbon
- Cutter Above: Melancon makes seamless transition to Nats
- Hurdle holding McCutchen out of lineup 3 straight games
- MLB trade deadline 2016: Help us grade the trades
- Stakes raised whenever prospects traded for stars
- Newly acquired Melancon settles in with Nats
- Newly acquired Melancon settles in with NL East-leading Nats
- LEADING OFF: Trade deadline - Sale, Lucroy, Beltran moving?
- Nats land star closer Melancon in Pirates trade
- Relievers in outfield: Could Maddon Medley occur more often?
Ejected Harper on ump: 'Just bad behind there'
Jay Bruce not bummed out by brief benching
Dodgers' Kershaw will pitch in simulated game
Giants put Peavy (back) on DL, call up Suarez
Stop asking Nolan Arenado about Manny Machado and Kris Bryant
Meet the 2016 Little Big Leaguers
Blengino: The most and least expected All-Stars
Gary Sanchez keeps on crushing
Yankees catcher Gary Sanchez continues his amazing month by hitting a solo home run to right field, his 11th long ball since August 3.
Blue Jays take lead on horrific Twins miscue
With Toronto down a run in the eighth inning, Melvin Upton Jr. hits a liner to right field that Max Kepler dives for but misses. Kepler then runs to the ball but accidentally kicks it away, allowing Upton and base runner Kevin Pillar to score.
Harper's antics lead to ejection
After striking out looking in the bottom of the 10th inning, Bryce Harper angrily throws his helmet to the ground and is immediately ejected with the Nationals tied at four apiece against the Rockies.