#18 Peter Bourjos
- Rays' Steven Souza Jr. leaves game after colliding with wall
- Rays' Kevin Kiermaier on DL with broken hip after slide
- Rays put OF Bourjos on DL, call up 2 pitchers
- Rays promote 2 pitchers, send 1 down, put Bourjos on DL
- RHP Hunter, OF Bourjos, INF Weeks to begin season with Rays
- Rays acquire OF Bourjos from White Sox
- Giants' Cueto sharp in 5-inning outing against White Sox
- CF Tilson (foot) to start on DL for White Sox
- White Sox seek solutions for outfield vacancies
- White Sox and CF Peter Bourjos agree to minor league deal
Teixeira calls out MLB over safety of fans
Mark Teixeira agrees with Brian Dozier and wants Major League Baseball to mandate the extension of baseball nets beyond home plate after a toddler was injured at Yankee Stadium.
Stephen A. says only one thing could ruin HR record
Stephen A. Smith fears that the home run surge could be ruined if any of the top 10 players tested positive for PEDs.
Are the baseballs to blame for uptick in homers?
Mike Greenberg breaks down why this season's record-setting home run season may have been helped along by a change in the baseballs used.