- Horses for courses? It's more of a lottery at TPC Sawgrass
- Best without a major? Westwood alone in his class
- Ernie Els gearing up for what could be his last Masters
- Masters drops honorary invites for Par 3 event
- Past major winners welcome at Masters, but not to play
- PGA Championship to allow shorts in practice rounds
- Canada's Hadwin latest with 59 on PGA Tour
- Perfect storm in gorgeous weather for low scores at Waialae
- Thomas sets records and moves closer to winning
- Thomas will take his 59, and a trophy would be a bonus
Horschel beats Day in Byron Nelson playoff
Billy Horschel defeats Jason Day on the first playoff hole to win the AT&T Byron Nelson in Irving, Texas.
Hahn leads, Day and Garcia in contention
James Hahn shoots a 64 in the third round of the AT&T Byron Nelson to take a 1-shot lead. Jason Day is two back while Sergio Garcia is four strokes away after shooting a 29 on the back nine.
Day sinks amazing 60-foot putt
Jason Day hits the last and most impressive of his eight birdies on the day, as he rolls in a 60-foot birdie on the par-3 17th hole at AT&T Byron Nelson.