Samsung Chat Series: David Price
Page 6 of 6
<< FIRST | < PREV
David Price
Roberto Clemente. I think it would be a lot of fun to go up against them. The era change is interesting. Maybe Babe Ruth.
Maurice, MS [via mobile]
This time next year, can we expect to see the Rays in the world series?
David Price
I hope so. That's the goal so I guess I'm going to have to say yes.
Bailey (Daytona) [via mobile]
Whose idea was it to have the rookies dance at Fenway to "call me maybe"?
David Price
That was all James Shields. He called in a professional choreographer. He takes a lot of pride in the rookie dress ups.
Lane [via mobile]
What kind of music do you listen to?
David Price
All hip hop. I don't listen to any country even though I went to Vandy. For the most part hip hop and R&B.
Brendan Keith, New Mexico [via mobile]
Is there a sport or hobby you've always wanted to pick up but haven't had a chance yet?
David Price
I want to learn how to play the piano. I have not had a chance but I think I still will. I would like to try something with the arts. I'm not that artistic but I would like to try.
Kevin Garrett (Minnesota) [via mobile]
Why did you decide to go to college, over going straight to the majors?
David Price
Personally decision I felt I needed to make. As an 18 year old kid staring at professional baseball, I knew I wasn't ready for it yet. I knew I needed a little more maturity on the field and off. I wouldn't replace those years with anything.
Solomon (Boston) [via mobile]
After one of your minor league starts, Pedro Martinez gave you some praise. Of all the people that have complimented your pitching, which one meant the most?
David Price
I do remember that day very well. I remember talking to him after the game. That probably is the biggest one right there.
Scott G. [via mobile]
Being in the AL, do you miss getting to have an at-bat song? Which one would you pick?
David Price
Yes I do. We all want our own song. I think I would go with Hip Hop.
Justin [via mobile]
You seem to stay more below the radar than many of your peers, is that on purpose? Do you value your privacy? Or is it more because you play for a small-market team?
David Price
It's a little bit of both. I don't go out that often. My Dad always said nothing good happens after 12am. So I'm a homebody.
David Price
Thank you everyone who tuned in, read the questions and sent some in. Sorry about the questions I couldn't get to. A lot of good questions. I appreciate everyone who was a part of this.
<< FIRST | < PREV
ESPN Mobile Web Home
En Español
ABC News Headlines
Help and Feedback
Search
Terms of Use
Interest-Based Ads
Privacy Policy/Your California Privacy Rights
SIGN IN